1) We believe there is one God. He is eternal, almighty and perfect, and expressed in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:1, 26; Matthew 28:19; John 14:26; 15:26.
2) We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ was and is God, that he was born to Mary while she was still a virgin, that he lived a sinless life, that he actually performed the miracles recorded in the Bible, that his death was a substitute payment for our sins, that he rose again from the dead, that he ascended to the right hand of the Father, and that he will personally return in power and glory. Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 4:15; John 20:30; Romans 5:9; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Acts 2:33; Matthew 16:27.
3) We believe that the Bible is God's Word - inspired, without mistake and having authority in our lives and in our world. 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12; Psalm 119:89.
4) We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful people requires the work and power of the Holy Spirit. John 3:3-7; 2 Corinthians 5:16-17; Ephesians 2:8-9.
5) We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, and that he lives inside Christians, giving them the power to live godly lives, and that he gives gifts to every person. John 14:16-17; John 6:63; 1 Corinthians 12:1-11.
6) We believe people are eternal beings, and will live forever beyond this earthly life, whether saved or lost; those who are saved live forever with God in heaven, those who are lost live forever apart from God in hell. 1 Corinthians 15:20-58; Matthew 25:31-46.
7) We believe that all believers are united in our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 4:1-6; John 10:16